1. Bangladesh come from a solid home series win against the struggling Windies in a three match ODI series but interestingly they are yet to register an away win against New Zealand so there is high risk to pick too many Bangladeshi players in your fantasy squad.
2. T20I series win against India came as Silver lining New Zealand will look to bounce back after they were demolished 4-1 by the Mighty Blues. Williamson said in his post-match interview after the T20I win against India that it was a big confidence booster for his side and their main aim coming into the rubber was just gel as a unit.
3. A bad news for all the fantasy gamers as Bangladesh would be missing their star all-rounder Shakib Al Hassan with a fractured finger. The left arm spin bowler had injured his finger while batting in the BPL finals.
4. There is a delight for the fantasy gamers as this series is tipped to be a high-scoring affair due to the nature of grounds & wickets and would be a good opportunity for the fantasy fans to assess their options before the all-important World Cup.
5. Mushfiqur Rahim and Ross Taylor will hold the key for the either sides and are most likely to be good fantasy assets .It will be interesting to see who among the two prevails.
Venue & Average first innings score
The average first and second innings score at the McLean Park, Napier in ODIs are 241 and 201 respectively.
Stats Mania: Head-to-Head
Total ODI played – 26
New Zealand Won-21
Download ProSports11 – India’s fastest growing fantasy cricket platform. Here’s the link – http://bit.ly/PROSPORTS11